The FiberScanONLINE™ microwave meter the on line version of the well known FiberScanONE™ portable device.
- A precise evaluation of the dryness in the forming section, helping to improve the energy efficiency and process optimization;
- An accurate optimization of the vacuum in the dry suction boxes, ensuring that it is not used more vacuum than necessary;
- An accurate monitoring of the chemicals performances, to optimize the process and reduce the chemicals consumption;
- An excellent tool to optimize the fibres refining, therefore the quality and energy consumption;
- A powerful tool for the optimal setup of all the dewatering elements in the forming section, such as foils and vacufoils;
- Paper barring problems resolution by high speed FFT pulsation analysis;
A reduction of the paper breaks, since the appropriate use of FiberScanONLINE™ ensures that the paper web reach the press section with the highest possible dryness.
Up to 16 sensors can be connected to the EPIC™ control hub, plug & play. The EPIC™ hub is compatible with the full range of Cristini sensors, including the new SmartScan™ contactless sheet moisture meter. The hub can be easily connected either via digital protocol or 4-20mA to any PM DCS/QCS systems.
The whole EPIC™ system is equipped with a very sophisticated remote diagnostic software, and can be accessed with any smartphone or tablet via WiFi or LAN.
Click to ZOOM